Frequently Asked Questions About Our Insurance Lead System & Annuity Leads For Financial Advisors
How large a market is this?
There are 8 million students currently enrolled in High School. 2.3 million will actually enter college this fall. If you add in the students already attending college or entering graduate schools, the number of prospective families grows considerably.
If I focus on this market will I ever run out of prospects?
The large number of students mentioned previously replenishes itself each year. If you compare the number of anxious families to the small number of agents currently doing college planning youíll want to place yourself squarely in this niche market.
What can 123College do to help these families?
College costs are rising three times the rate of inflation. Money Magazine recently estimated that at the rate of current cost increases, a student entering an Ivy League College in the year 2015, would be looking at a four year cost of $461,000. That means that even high-income families will need to find ways to cover college costs. The 123College insurance lead marketing system will:
- Show parents how to understand the financial aid system.
- Analyze a familyís ability to receive financial assistance
- Show parents how to possibly increase the amount of financial assistance a family can receive.
- Assist in the preparation of all applications for financial assistance.
- Guide the family in the selection of colleges that offer the best education utilizing financial aid.
- Review all financial aid documents to insure accuracy and entitlements for financial assisted programs.
- Assist in negotiations with institutions for the most beneficial financial assistance for the family.
- Provide a comprehensive on-line college and career planning analysis system.
Will this require a great deal of my time?
No. Having been in the business ourselves we know how valuable your time is, and how much most agents despise paperwork. Therefore, we have streamlined the program so that we do virtually all the work. You only need to meet with the client once to sell our program. Then once more after you receive the customized Student Profile Report. Once families see how their assets are affecting them, they may even ask you for your expertise regarding financial products. We will handle the rest.
Itís as simple as our name, 123:
- Preparation - we prepare a comprehensive customized Student Profile Report detailing all information and strategies.
- Filing - we electronically file the FAFSA form, which is necessary to receive any aid or loan.
- Negotiation - we will assist the family in negotiation with the schools.
Will I be required to learn a great deal of information?
No. We have developed a 5-step training program with techniques to help you. Give us a few hours of your time and you will be ready to meet your first client. Our customer support staff is available to handle special questions for you and your clients.
How do 529 plans affect the 123College.com system?
529 plans can be wonderful investments for families that start planning for college when their children are young. However, our program is designed for parents 38-60 years old that have an immediate need with students that are sophomores, juniors or seniors in high school, or even freshman in college. Most of them have not have planned for the expense of college. 529 plans may also hurt a family regardless of when they plan for college if they qualify for need-based financial aid. 529 are currently assessed in the financial aid formulas!
How can I drive this program without cold-call prospecting?
That again is as simple as 1,2,3:
- Seminars. We secure the rooms for you to present seminars at local high schools and colleges.
- The most difficult and time-consuming hurdle is done for you.
- Your own client base. No matter what market you are currently working, there must be a number of clients who need this service but donít know that they can turn to you to solve their problems. Even if you have been concentrating on the senior market, many of them have grandchildren who will be entering college in the next few years.
- Direct mail. Over the past several years, we have developed a series of very successful mail pieces that have solicited a steady 2-3% response. The reason this works so well is that you are mailing to a targeted, desperate market. We can provide you with a listing of every high school sophomore, junior and senior by family income level. These are the best direct mail insurance leads you will ever come across.
How much money can I earn?
Obviously, we canít guarantee that you will earn a specific dollar amount. Not everyone works at the same pace. From our records, we can tell you that our average affiliate who sees twenty new prospects each month, can reasonably expect to close seven of those appointments.
If you charge the national average of $1,295 each, thatís almost $5,000, even if you donít sell them anything else. Of the seven closes, an average of 3 will ask you for your expertise regarding financial products. Also, keep in mind that many of the people you get in front of may become your client and never sign up to our program. This is a proven life insurance lead system where anyone can become a lifetime client.
CALL US NOW AT 1-888-737-4123